Pages

background

Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

I know life is busy when I haven't posted in a month. :) 

Oh, yeah, I have a blog!

-School. I had mostly history to finish, but I am "all set" in my other subjects. 
-Violin! I'm just doing various stuff. Ghost's of Brandenburg for orchestra, Bach double and a Handel sonata for kicks. I played the Handel sonata for my recital. It went really good which was surprising because I wasn't really prepared. :) So now I'm playing, not practicing, it for a music competition coming up in February. Just to keep it in my head! 
-Reuben! Reuben just turned one! Remember when he was born?? He is soo cute! Soon I will have a post of pictures, but first I have to edit all 400 of them. (I'm totally serious) 
-Christmas! Christmas music, Christmas cookies, Christmas shopping, Christmas cooking, Christmas projects, Christmas tree, (actually we haven't gotten our tree... yet!) Christmas packages, Christmas lights, Christmas....... You get the idea! 
-Projects. I made Christmas ornaments for my friends in orchestra. They were made out of acorn tops, marbles and haybale twine. And I made cookies. :) (see yummy cookie recipe below!) 
I "dressed up" a plain blue shirt by gluing a white lace heart on the back. It looks super cute, and I'll post pictures soon. Or sometime in November. 

Cookie recipe:
Make your favorite Peanut Butter cookie dough. Instead of putting the cookies on a cookie sheet, put them in muffin pans. With muffin papers. Cook about 7-8 minutes. While they are cooking, unwrap a whole bunch of mini Reese cups. As soon as the dough come out of the oven, press a Reese into the middle. Let the cookies cool, and remove from muffin papers. Papers can be reused a few times.
They are scrumptious!

Merry Christmas everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!