Pages

background

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Photo Shoot / remembrances of when it was warm

It is really cold now. And I still need to blog about the photo shoot we did a while back.
On the one warm day in October (it actually reached 70!!) I did pictures of two of my younger siblings. And I asked my younger brother to do some photos of me. (We do pictures of all us kids yearly. Instead of "school pictures" we do "birthday pictures.")   :)

I was so excited it got warm (it actually got to 70!! But than it snowed three days later) because I wanted to wear a certain dress....


This is my Great Grandma's dress! She is 95 years old now. But she wore this dress a long time ago. 
I was snooping through her closet, thinking "Grandma has got to have some cool clothes in here, right?" 
Sure enough, I found this dress and loved it! I wore it for a violin recital I was in last May. My Great Grandma is so sweet! I just asked if I could borrow it... but surprise! After my recital Grandma told me "Honey, that dress is yours now!" I was thrilled! I love "hand me downs" and this is a very special "hand me down." :) I haven't had another chance to wear it again, but I knew I wanted pictures in it!! 

Plus, I wanted pictures with my violin. (It's so much easier to "pose" with a violin.)
My brother did a great job taking these pictures! Thanks, Matt! 












1 comment:

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!