Pages

background

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I have a strong and perfect plea

Before the Throne of God Above - Robin Mark     I love this song!! It's been "running" through my head all evening. :)  We had a very nice Christmas... my brother came home and surprised us!! (just like you'd see on youtube! haha!) It's so nice to have him home though. We didn't think we'd see him until March.    (my enter button isn't working on this keyboard, so everything is kind of smashed together.)      I received a really neat book for Christmas called "Own It." It's a book about owning your faith. Super good read!! Mom and I watched the movie "Grace Unplugged" and that is where we saw this book. Then Mom gave it to me for Christmas! :) I recommend both the movie and book. As this song says, God sent a "strong and perfect plea" to save me from my sins. So thankful for Christ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!