Pages

background

Monday, July 28, 2014

Blueberries

Blueberries are very yummy. Especially when mixed with vanilla yogurt and granola.

However, to get the blueberries in huge quantities to feed a bunch of people through the winter, you must go to a blueberry patch.
Our favorite blueberry patch has a bunch of really awesome people. (workers, I mean.) We know most all of them. It's usually a great time of talking and catching up with friends.

Other times, when you are in a blueberry patch, conversations from people around you can be very funny.
Such as:
Lady: "Wow! These blueberries are amazing!"
Guy: "You know you're paying for these, right?"
Lady: *the look*
Guy: "I'm not paying for any of these."
*Pause
Guy: "Oh, I could pick here all day." (that was severely drenched in sarcasm.  :)
Lady: "Don't be such a -----"

At that point I walked away, thinking "what a nice relationship those two have!"  ;)

Today when we were picking blueberries I saw some of our good friends. The picking goes so much faster when you can talk with someone!
Tressa is a beautiful woman, inside and out, and I always enjoy spending time with her! We talked a lot and discussed the Pride and Prejudice movie. Quoted a lot from Princess Bride, and is Tangled or Frozen better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!