Pages

background

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tchaikovsky....spell it!

This is my favorite Tchaikovsky piece.
I listen to it... a lot. So, if you have 36 minutes and 28 seconds, play it! (fyi, this is great background music while doing dishes!)

And thinking about it, tchaikovsky could be a great hangman word. Although my all time favorite hangman word is: transubstantiationalist.  I read it in a Anne book. Anne of Ingleside I believe.

I got to hang out with this little guy last sunday...

Actually, he's not so little anymore. 
Yes, you've seen him before. Remember this
(I just re-looked through those pictures and almost cried. that was such an awesome day!
Anyway I got to hold him and sing little ditties in his ear and tell him I love him.  :D


Last night two of my brothers and I went and played soccer. I've played a little bit of soccer before in the backyard but never in an actual game. It was a blast! 
I just played defense and let everyone else get the ball. I actually kicked the ball a few times, in which I considered that some success. (please don't ask if I kicked it to the wrong team.)


I finished a audio book while crocheting. A Girl of the Limberlost by Gene Stratton Porter. I thought it was really well written and a cute story. Though I knew she was going to marry Philip. I didn't know how, only that it would happen. (it did, too) 
And crocheting. I finished the girl baby blanket and a headband. For my previous music director who just had a baby. It's a girl! 

I'm excited for string festival to start! That will be lots of music practice! We'll get the music on monday (a week from this monday) and then perform it that friday. :) 

Bye for now!
~Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!