Pages

background

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Friends

Last week was just a leetle bit crazy. Which is the reason why I disappeared. :)
(More details on the awesome string camp later.)
In the middle of that crazy week, I got to spend the evening with this beautiful girl! Josie is a very sweet young lady! Very mature, and has a beautiful heart for Jesus! We spent some time together over the sewing machine, as I showed her how to make a pillowcase. Than we joined the rest of the family for a campfire. We walked outback to take some pictures in the magic hour of sunset.






(I don't know why her shirt looks completely different, but I like both shots!) 




Back at the house a while later I was chasing a 3 year old around and tickling him. Josie had my camera and took a few pictures. :) 


Hope your day is as awesome as playing with this little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!