Pages

background

Friday, June 13, 2014

Enjoying today:

Over at this blog my friend wrote about some things she was enjoying lately, and asked what her readers were enjoying. I commented and wrote these things below, and than decided to make a post out of it! :)
I have been enjoying:
-Gardening. I have my own little plot in our family garden that I'm responsible for. I have onions, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, lettuce and broccoli. Some of the stuff is just starting to come up, and it's fun to see the little plants! I love to be in the dirt as well.
-Violin. Someone gave me some music  and in that music are some really awesome songs and etudes. I've been working especially on shifting. It's not as easy as Joshua Bell makes it look. ;)
-Books. I got some from the library. Most of them were by Lucy Maud Montgomery. I found out she wrote a lot more books than just the Anne series! Kilmeny of the Orchard was good, after all, Kilmeny plays violin. The Road to Yesterday is kind of a collection of stories of the people associated with the Blythes.
-Softball season has started! I was quite sore after playing for two hours. It's so much fun though!
-Driving. I have my permit, and am starting the long trek to getting 50 hours of supervised driving. :) I like to drive!
-Babysitting. I babysat a 3 year old, he's so cute! We played in the dirt pile with cars and tractors for about 30 minutes! I would hide the cars, and he would try to find them. "Where go??? Where go??"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!