Pages

background

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day! (to the fathers, I mean.) This is a bit late, because I thought I posted this, but just found I actually didn't. :)
I love my Dad so much, and am so thankful for him! My Dad is the best, hands down!
My favorite things to do with him are: hunt, fish, drive, (even if I do scare him... a lot. :) His nickname for me is Emy-Lou. (spelling?) And every morning he asks how I am, and hugs me. I love you so much Dad!!


This is my favorite "Father's" picture:




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. .... almost 2 years later I'm seeing this blog featuring my main men (& the big one pictured is a dear daddy-or "DaDu" as the lil one he's holding now speaks! )

    You are a blessing

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!