Pages

background

Sunday, May 4, 2014

R&R

Nope, not rest and relaxation... recitals and rabbits.
or recital and rabbit.
This was my violin recital, Daniel, Matthew, and Joey's piano recital. Although there were a bunch of other kids as well. :)
It's nice to have this done with, and for the first time in my performing life, I was actually happy with the performance. I still messed up and made mistakes. But overall it went pretty well.
I played Sietz Concerto No.2 in G major, 3rd movement, Allegro Moderato.
It was a really fun piece!
 I wore my great Grandma's dress. 
She was so excited that I wanted to wear it! She was able to come as well, and that was fun! 

I'm going to try to put pictures of the boys on our family blog. I'll put a link on here when I do. 
Thanks again to Matthew for taking the pictures! 

  1. We got a rabbit!!

Her name is Ruby

 
 She's 9 weeks old



I can't wait until the "new-ness" of having a rabbit wears off so I can actually hold her. :) 
Right now if you get her, someone will start the timer and you get her for 15 minutes. Then you better give her up, or else....
But I'm very happy to have a rabbit!

Love 
~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!