Pages

background

Monday, May 5, 2014

More from recital

I promise someday I will stop posting about recitals and concerts. someday.
But for today I have more pictures for you!

This is the whole group (well, almost, my parents were taking the pictures.) that was at the recital. 
My great grandma, grandparents, uncle, aunt, cousin, brothers and sister.
It was a lot of fun! 

I started another music piece today. It's one by Handel. But unfortunately I won't have lessons through the summer, so I'm trying to use all the information that my wonderful teacher has given me previously to learn this song. :) 

Speaking of my wonderful teacher....

She is not only a fantastic teacher, also a great friend. 


This is my Great Grandma. She's awesome and so sweet! She is a teachers helper for kindergartners. She mostly helps kiddos learn to read. So every day, at 94 years old, she'll get a ride to the school. :)  (I was wearing her dress, which she wore a long time ago.  :)  

I think that's it... :) 

Love 
~Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!