Pages

background

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Music and Roses

Just a little worried over here... my orchestra teacher handed me this music today:

:)  It's actually not to bad, but the first time I played it was with the whole orchestra, and they had played it before, so they went pretty fast. (luckily I was in the back, so it was easier to be "invisible") lol!
Time to get out the metronome. I actually "like" (in a weird way) the metronome. :)

She also gave us this:

We're playing this for the school's graduation. The only problem is its all octaves. 
Most of us either played the top or bottom note. :)
And I hit a high E flat.  Ka chow! Success! 

And this is the song that I prolly talk about a lot. 
*Drum roll*
Ghosts of Brandenburg! 
(with a lot of penciling)


 Lots of bow changes
A terrific ending. 
And we are to perform all this in just under three weeks. :D


This was the storm that brewed over our house today. It was pretty impressive. And the temperature dropped from 83 to 71. 

I planted a rose bush yesterday! 
I like roses (does anybody not?) and I had the choice of a red rose bush or pink.
I've read The Secret of the Rose series, by Michael Philips, so as I didn't feel like giving out red roses (which supposedly signify "true love") I picked pink. :) 
Hopefully the bush will grow for me! 

Did you know:
that two roses entwined together mean "marry me?"
that 13 roses indicate a secret admirer? 

Yeah, anyway, I didn't either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!