Pages

background

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

To all the Mom's out there!! I am so thankful for all the wonderful mom's and women who are examples in my life. My Mom especially has shown through her life, more than through her words, how to love her husband and submit to him. Even when it may not be "fun" or when she wants to.

 We were at a lake a while ago, and Ben and Lydia got some time with my camera and snapped a picture of Mom and I. 

So we take the above picture and change positions. Sit there smiling for about twenty seconds while we wait for them to find the  button. I make a silly face just because my cheeks were hurting from smiling so long. 
And of course, they snap the picture right then. 
 Lol! I'm not even gonna say anything. I look too ridiculous. 

So then we actually got a good one. :) 


I love you, Mom!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!