Pages

background

Monday, April 7, 2014

Reuben

It will be hard for me to not just post baby pictures on here for the rest of my life. Seriously! Babies are soo cute!!
Here are some more pictures that I promised ya!

Reuben and Susan!
you'll be
his first kiss
his first love
his first friend
you are his momma
and he is your whole world
he is your little boy
So cute together!
 Reuben makes the funniest faces in this mirror!! And I got into weird positions trying to capture them. ;)
Your first breath took ours away
(and I can say that cuz I was there! :) 


 (See what I mean? I am laying on the floor behind him, one hand on the camera and one hand holding the mirror. I just cropped out my hand when editing. :) 

 In his car seat, looking so serious and contemplative. He really is a "thinker" and it's the best when he locks eyes with you! 
 I love you to the moon and back!
 Snuggles!!!  
 And sneezes!
 The parents went out to dinner and I got to cuddle with Reuby boy (my nickname for him, cuz I tell him he's sweeter than rubies!)  for two hours!! He fell asleep on me, and I'll admit to sleeping a bit too...
sleeping!


His little hands stole my heart,
His little feet ran away with it
~Author unknown (to me.)


I've had a lot of fun looking up cute quotes, but I couldn't always find the authors.  But you can probably tell the difference between what I wrote and what was a quote/poem. 

1 comment:

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!