Pages

background

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman?

-Practicing violin in a room with your mother and 4 younger siblings is not only awkward, but really hard to concentrate. :)
-Kentucky lost.
-Orchestra might be the best invented "pastime."
-It's sandal weather.
-Having friends over is amazing!
-Babysitting is fun!
-Music is so sweet
-Croutons are necessary for salad.
-It's national siblings day... I L.O.V.E my siblings!
-Is it weird to name your instrument?
-Cake is good.
-Having a dream about playing in a recital is bad because you always forget what the notes are.
-Dreams are weird anyway.
-Painting nails is cool
-Watching golf is boring and "anticlimactic" (I don't even know what that means)
-We had our first family softball game last night
-I like softball
-It's finally spring time here and I have the song "do you wanna build a snowman" stuck in my head.

okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!