Pages

background

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Reuben at 16 weeks

I got to go see my adopted nephew, Reuben, on Thursday. He is now 16 weeks old, and sooo adorable!!!
I obviously brought my camera, and we had a fun time taking his pictures!! He is so entertaining and has a great personality! I love this little man!!
I got help give him a bath!
His little duck towel!

 Aww! Those eyes are so cute!! 
 And his dimples!

We think that Reuben needs his own reindeer, so he can react Frozen. 
Don't you think Reuben and Sven would be purely adorable and perfectly awesome??
 Yeah, I think so too!
 Huh. A football! 
 I love it when he grabs my fingers!!


 Happy feet! 
(that's from a kids song)

 This is just a few pictures! I only took 250... :) 
So there are more to come!!
P.S. Don't you think he would win cutest baby contest?!?!?! 





1 comment:

  1. Love you dear friend! !!! These are sooo PRECIOUS! Love the ones of you, Auntie Em holding him!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!