Pages

background

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Life

So I've always wanted a blog (and don't get me wrong, I love posting on here!) but literally nothing is happening right now.
Literally.
Ok, well there is an extra boy in the house, my cousin is spending the night. And my younger brothers are extremely happy! We've played basketball and went swimming. Went to Walmart ( sarcastic "yay!") and they took me to orchestra practice. ( a for real "YAY!) It's a bit louder in the house though. (please don't wake me up again at 7 tomorrow... please!)
 So, I'm not doing any school online They told me I've earned a spring break. (Why thank you!) So I have a few textbooks I'm going through just to keep busy, and I'm playing violin as much as possible! I am working on Frederich Seitz Student Concerto in G major. (I think) Lots of fun! Oh, yeah a few songs from the Suzuki books, but those are getting sort of old. :)  We are supposed to get around 8 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow, which I am not so excited about. Today it was 45 degrees outside and I wore a spring jacket.  I heard a mourning dove outside my window today! (One of my favorite parts of summer is hearing mourning doves coo. It is so pretty, and every morning throughout the summer there is one that sits on top of the roof right above my bed. I can hear it perfectly!) So I hope the snow melts quickly, and all the mourning doves stay alive.
With that happy thought, Goodnight!
~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!