Pages

background

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Back in the olden days..

Taking advice from Bailey's blog,  I picked #10. So here goes!
Usually once a year, my Dad will takes us all on special fishing trips. The girls get to go and the boys get to go. These were probably taken at Bear Lake... Sounds ferocious, right? (ok, not really!)
Missy..She's so cute! 
(I love it when I'm sitting on my bed reading or doing whatever and she walks in talking to herself and then notices me. I laugh because I remember doing the same thing when Megan and I shared a room.) 
 I like fishing! 
 My Dad is holding the pole with the fish dangling (sorry to all fish lovers) and he sometimes likes to do this:
 Swing the fish close to the victims face. :) Much to the cameraman's enjoyment. 

And then eating Twix bars while discussing how we can keep it a secret from all the boys back at home, that we ate candy!   
Good memories! What are some of your favorite summer memories?

(I'm getting tired of being cold all the time. Dreaming of summer...!!!!)

*edited to say: these pics were take summer 2011*

1 comment:

  1. It's serena...Haha! too funny! Love how sweet you are with your siblings! :D My favorite summer memory is probably going to Ceder Point for the first time! It was so much fun although it took me while to get used to the rides. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!