Pages

background

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Romans

Some quotes from Tullian Tchividjian, Pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in Fort Lauderdale,
FL. I'm listening to his series on Romans right now. Coincidentally, my Dad just finished preaching the book of Romans last Sunday. After two years of a rich, deep and thorough study of Romans, we are through! And so I decide to hear another preacher go through the book. :) (Personally, I'm bias, and like hearing my Dad preach better!)
Anyway:
"If people leave church and ask 'What would Jesus do?' instead of 'What has Jesus done?' They haven't heard the gospel."
"Good news relieves you, and you know you've heard good news when you exhale and thank God instead of holding your breath and biting your nails."
"The gospel is good news and it is intended to relieve you."

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!