Pages

background

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Go Green, Go White! Go SPARTANS!

Ah, those cheers shall forever vibrate in my head. That stadium was loud! (although my brothers tell me it was half the loudness it usually would have been, because all the students are on spring break.)
Sorry to all Michigan fans. We're die hard MSU fans around here.
We went to a Michigan State basketball game yesterday! It was a lot of fun, and very interesting to see Michigan State play in real life! We were four rows away from the top of the stadium, so we were pretty far away, but still had a good view.
The younger boys loved it, and I assume it was the equivalent excitement to me when I was excited to see Joshua Bell. (Except, I just don't understand why they could possibly think basketball is better than violin....)
There was a big screen in the middle of the stadium hanging from the wall, and randomly throughout the game it would tell you to "Stand up! Cheer big! Spartan Fans, Cheer louder!" (I don't need you telling me to "cheer louder," thank you very much! Especially when the volume in here is already high!)

Tomorrow I'm going to make a cowboy quiche. Can anyone explain why quiche is spelled quiche but  pronounced "keish?" I told my Aunt over the phone that I was making quiche, and I pronounced it "qwi shay" (or something... anyway, it was wrong!) My Aunt was very puzzled until she said "are you making quiche?" (keish)
I said yes and slapped my head.  :)
I will give you the recipe after I make it and taste test. It's full of everything good for you, namely: bacon, eggs, heavy cream, butter, cheese, onions all poured into a pie crust.   Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!