Pages

background

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Autumn...Yeah!!

I love the fall season! I love jeans and sweaters and boots. Oh, and the trees and leaves and sky and sunsets. :) 

It's been getting colder here. And I can't believe it's October tomorrow! 
I sprained my ankle on the 13th of September. I was on crutches for a week and than decided that my arms hurt worse than the ankle, so I started walking. Or rather, limping. It's been a little more than 2 weeks and it still hurts! Actually right now I'm doing a foot soak in Epsom salt and warm water. :) 
So... that's mostly what I've been up to. Or not up to. 

I think this will make you laugh: 
My Mom bought some turquoise blue eyeliner at Walmart, and I decided to put some on. Kind of more to see what my younger siblings would say more than anything. (because I haven't ever worn makeup)  Well, I was not disappointed! Lydia came up to me and started to ask me a question. "Emily, will you make me some....EMILY!!! What did you do to your eyes????" I started laughing!! Then she said "You look like a college girl!"  That made me laugh even harder! I thought it was really funny that she associates makeup with college girls. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!