Pages

background

Monday, May 26, 2014

Hi!

Why, hello friends!
This whole week has been crazy! And that is why I haven't been writing on here for a while. I was talking to my friend (she's kinda like my adopted grandma, she's so sweet and awesome!) and I was telling her about our past couple of days, and made the remark of  "I can't wait to get back to our normal state of chaos."

-We had my younger brother's 13th birthday party. (yikes! he's 13???) And I made 5 apple pies the night before. :)
-Mom and I painted the bathroom 3 times. One coat of primer and 2 of paint.
-I had to remove a bloated tick from our rabbit. (And I'm ashamed to say I freaked out and didn't want to do it. yuck!)
-We went for a gorgeous walk yesterday at Lake LaSuAn. (pronounced La Sue Ann)  Cool name, right?! It was pretty and perfect weather!
-Us girlies went to a baby shower and I jumped on the trampoline with 5 and 2 year olds who thought I was amazing. I at one point had the 2yo in my arms, a 5yo on my back, and a 5yo on each of my legs. And I was trying to jump at the same time.... They were so cute and their moms just yelled at them (and called them names). It was so sad.. but a lot of fun to give them attention!
-On saturday, everyone woke up after 11am. That was funny! (only because none of us got to bed before 12:30am the night before)
-We planted our garden.... and now to weeding!
-I got poison ivy all over. It really itches. :)

And that's about it! I'll get on here hopefully later to share some pictures of birthday parties and bathroom remodeling and bike rides. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!