Pages

background

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Birdy!

Reminiscing when my friend and I were both about 8 or 9, we would lay upstairs in our bed and make videos of ourselves. One of the videos we did over and over again was of a silly song that she taught me.
It goes like this:

Early in the morning, when I was fast asleep
I heard a little birdy go "tweet, tweet"
And this little birdy had a funny name. 
It.... was....
Iga flyga fleega flyga iska niska nogga nogga iga flyga fleega flyga 
BIRDY!!! 

(just for clarification, that last "birdy" You sing "bird..." and then make your voice very high pitched "eee"  so then: "Bird EEE!!"
Oh, yeah, those songs were awesome!! And I still break out into that song every once in a while, just to make my brothers groan. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!