Pages

background

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The hills are alive with the sound of music

I know I play music a lot when:
-I walk down the hallway at the music building, hear a specific song, and listen while trying to remember what the song is called. Then I remembered that I've heard Joshua Bell play it. :)
-I work out math problems with music.
-I randomly start singing the rhythm to the song I'm currently working on. *1 + 2 + 3 + A, 1 + 2 + 3 + A*
(funny story about that, I was singing that rhythm, and my little sister (who is 6) heard me and exclaimed "I thought there was only 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + in all the songs."   :)
-I hold my toothbrush like a violin bow.
-I can always do dishes better with music in the background and all the candles lit on top of the window sill. (this applies to any work, actually!) (And we have a window above our sink, which is perfect to have candles burning!)

What is you're favorite thing to do? It's probably obvious, but mine is playing music. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!