Pages

background

Friday, July 1, 2016

Hello, July!

Hi all you lovely people!!
I hope you are having an awesome summer! Can you believe it's July already?  I've been doing a lot of reading (now that school is done!) My favorite book was "Girl Defined" by Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird. This book was amazing and I highly recommend! Go here and watch the video that goes with it, learn about the book, etc. And then...read it!! Also these girls have a cool Youtube channel here.

So about 7 weeks ago, I started volunteering at the local hospital - in the O.B. department! It has been really neat! I have done lots of filing papers, making and taking phone calls, cleaning, stocking supplies. But also I get to follow the nurses around, which is a lot of fun! :

I now have some more time to go through pictures, so take a look at these cuties!


This expression! :D













Sweet snuggles from Mommy and kisses from Daddy - how could life get better?!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed remembering & looking AGAIN tonight! :-D
    Missing the photographer and loving her growing lil namesake ♡

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, write a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!